Thursday, August 10, 2006

Boating

Well were lucky enough to get to store Colby ( our beloved 25 yr old boat) for the summer since my dad ( well actually my mom ) decided that our family needed a bigger boat. Hey we cannot complain we now have a new family boat and Jon and I have our beloved old faithful Colby. It has been great since Utah Lake is 5 minutes from our house here in Provo. Jon has had some good experience in repairs that I am sure he would love to forget. We have been able to go to the lake at least once a week with friends and family. Beck is a real trooper and usually falls asleep within the first 5 minutes we are on the boat. Jon has really gotten into the Wake Skate ( looks like a skateboard on water). He has inproved, but I cannot lie he needs a lot more work:). Fortunatly skiing came back to him afer he has been trying to get up all summer with his wrong foot forward and back. After drowning all summer in effort he diecided to switch his feet and popped up out of the water first try. I know he feels a lot better now that he remebered what foot goes where. I guess we have been living it up on the water since I was out of commission last thanks to our boy( well worth It)



This is Beck with his cousin Presley

No comments: