Wednesday, October 03, 2007

New Baby

He is here! And his name is...yet to be determined...Ira, Finn, Dean, Henry??? Opinions anyone? Well, whatever his name is, he was born on October 3 at 12:42 in the afternoon. He weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. The labor went well. Jess did great and it was much easier than the first. I believe it was about 6 hours from start to finish.

Onto the important part...the pictures.






Insert thought bubble..."So this is what my life has come to?"


That is right Dave, you made the cut.

More photos are coming...the hospital network does not handle uploading images very well.

9 comments:

Brit H. said...

Oh What a BABE! CUTE! I didn't even know that you guys were pregnant...I guess that we don't keep in very good touch, eh? Anyway Congrats! Jessica looks like a champ!

Tamara said...

Congratulations you guys!! I'm thinking he looks like an Ira. And since that was the first name in your list of names, it's probably the right one ;)

Congrats again, and take care!!

Mandi said...

Congrats! He's adorable! Don't be scared, it'll be crazy but so much fun when they get to chasing eachother around the house. I love the name Dean... but I feel your pain and stress for the name picking. Good luck and love ya guys!

Becky said...

Jess - you look amazing in these pictures. Did someone come style your hair while you were in labor? Hmmm... you're suspect.

And baby no name is just beautiful. I love him. Tell him about me, mm'kay?

Holly said...

Definately an Ira. He just looks like one. He is beautiful and the name of your blog just cracks me up. Tell Beck that next time he comes and visits his Aunt Holly, she will give him all the candy he wants!!!!

Holly said...

Hey Jon! Stylin' glasses! (something was up with my computer last time I looked and I missed your gorgeous face!)

Jenny said...

Congratulations!! He is a darling baby. Good luck picking out a name.

Steven Casos said...

How sweet!! Jon you look so good after going through the birth of your NO NAMED son. I personally think Steven Jonathon is perfect. Toodles.

Anonymous said...

I like iAN