Monday, May 19, 2008

Fun with the Boys

Life with my boys is great. Beckham talks non stop. He amazes me on how much he knows and the little things he remebers. Today he said he wanted to go to the beach and I told him we would in the summer and he says " when it gets hot" I also said the beach is in California and he tells me " where Ben lives " since his cousin Ben lives in Cali. I love all his words. He is such a fun boy. He loves Nursery and tells me he has lessons when I ask what he did. He also was jumping on the tramp with me the other day and he said " look mom there is Jesus" Of course I looked and quickly saw my shadow on the tramp with a slight resemblance to Jesus. So no my son is not having visions he is just a little confused with his mom's bobbed hair on the tramp. Anyhow Ira is a little doll and is always happpy. He only cries when he is hungry and just has the sweetest glow about him. Life at the Shipley home is still going along. We have been working hard at getting our backyard in. Can't wait to have grass.







3 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Jess sorry I never got back to you. Last week was a REALLY long week with sick kids. I hope you all had fun. Britt and I were sad that we missed it. Hopefully we can do it again. Your boys are cute. Makes me hope that I get a boy this time.

Becky said...

Ben misses his cousins. Get out here.

Baby Ira is so big I can hardly stand it. Can't wait to see those boys in July.

Marian said...

I love hearing all about Beck and Ira. Thanks Jess for putting all their pictures up and telling us about Beck's thoughts. Oh how I miss them.