Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Haircut



Well the first time we took Beck to get his haircut it was quite the event. My Mom and Grandma were with me and we thought he would be happy to play in the airplane while they cut his hair. This was not the case and he screamed all the way through it. So I geared him up with a lot of bribing and he did great. The only bad part was that they cut all his hair off. Helm family remember it will grow back quick. It is quite a goofy cut and it makes him look so old. Little I was just happy to drive his car but lacks the hair to be cut.


I have to add one more funny thing. Beck loves Nursery and so after church we were riding home and since our church is a block away Beck gets to sit by us in the car. I asked him if he loved church? he replied "I love church, Dad do you love church?" Dad replied yes and Beck said "It's awesome huh"

7 comments:

Becky said...

Baby I looks so cute in his car. And little Becky looks very cute no matter what hairstyle he's sporting.

And what's this about Jon going to church? Good for you Jon! Keep it up, bro!

The Shupes said...

They are both getting so big. I am excited for when Charlie can acutally say full sentences. I forgot your middle name was Frances. I want to name my first baby girl Claire Frances. By the way I am pregnant!! I'm only like 7 weeks, so I'm not spreading the news too fast, but I can't keep it a secret for long!!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Cute.....I like Beck's hair short.He looks like a little studd muffin.

Strong Family said...

Your boys are so cute Jess! We need to get together sometime and do lunch again!

Sandra

Jen Hanson said...

Okay your boys couldn't get any cuter! I love the picture of the two boys in the sink. I am going to try that sometime! Thanks for the great idea.

Cole and Carly said...

They're so cute!I hope my baby is as good as Ira! We find out on monday what we're having! We can hardly wait! What days are you guys going to newport in July?

Marian said...

It IS awesome, Beck!