Thursday, June 12, 2008

Carnival

We went with the Nielsen's to the Sprigville carnival last night. I thought Beck would not be into riding the rides but first of we hit up the roller coaster. He has spent a lot of time with his uncle Drew watching roller coaster rides on You Tube. He loved it and every other ride he went on.


Sweet little Ira is happy going along in his stroller.




We dropped Jon off at the office last night to get his car and I noticed they updated his parking spot. This spot alone was well worth the time and money spent on his MBA. Way to to go Jon after 2 years they added your name. I guess they plan to keep you for a while longer.

Edit - Picture Removed - That is embarrassing.

8 comments:

Cole and Carly said...

Wow, fancy! Your very own parking spot, way to go Jon!

Robyn said...

Jon - you are moving up in the world! I am honored to be your sister. Maybe they will give you a new car next to park in your space. . .

Scott said...

First my office, now my spot? Can I come back and be your intern?

Sienna said...

Nice, Beck. Kristina probably wouldn't have even gone on those roller coasters ;D

Mrs. Brindley said...

I still can't believe that Ira will just chill in his stroller! I hope you realize how lucky you are! Also, I love the picture of Jess on the roller coaster! And, congratulations Jon! P.S. Your home in Lehi is much more rural than ours in Spanish Fork!

Jon said...

Candice...have you seen your blog lately...Beck is on a roller coaster while Brighton is on a horse...pure bread Spanish Fork. I'll let you know when Beck names his first horse...until then, it is safe to say that your son is getting a finer redneck education than mine.

Mrs. Brindley said...

Jon-
It is true, I must admit that my son is getting the more red-neck education! He loves horses. I need to bring him over to name the cows in your backyard! No, we do not have cows in our backyard...hmmm...a bit redneck if you ask me!

Chelsea said...

Your boys are so cute!!!y