Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Newport Beach

I strongly believe that I am a Southern California girl at heart. I love the beach and no beach in Cali is better to me than Newport. We had a great trip with the family. We spent a lot of days digging in the sand, Skim boarding, and soaking up the rays. Beck loved the beach and was happy to drag his boogie board along, looking for shells with his GG, and playing in the sand. It was fun to be with my whole family. Especially for Jon and I because it turns into a nice kid break with all the great help that we receive. We all have a great time together. Thanks Mom and Dad for the great trip. I think Beck will remember this trip for a while because he has me keep playing the O.C theme song California. I tried to change it to Utah but he did not like that too much.

4 comments:

BigBen said...

Jess, your hair looks great! It looks longer. What a fun trip! I would have had a great time! HA HA HA Ben would have had fun with Beck. I should of had you pay my parking ticket in Newport...
Jess

Matt said...

You could definitely pass for a California girl.

Leah said...

Yeah, Jess. I always forget that you're not from California. You should just tell people you grew up in Newport.

Leah said...

I'm dying to move back, by the way. Housing prices are looking slightly more reasonable in Thousand Oaks. Or we could always move to Ventura. Let's be neighbors! No, let's move in together! (That way we could afford a mortgage...)