Friday, August 29, 2008

Ira and Beck

IRA
11 months
*weighs 19 lbs
*Crawls everywhere now that we have let him.
*Smiles constantly and giggles a lot at Beck.
*Loooooves Beckham and will follow him around and try and play with him.
*Says uh-oh and dada (But I know he means mama).
*Waves and says hi
*Still has no teeth. Already loves the food that is no good for you.
*Hates any form of sleep and goes as long as possible without it.
*Likes to tango with the top of the stairs. So far we have been lucky and I guess it is baby gate time. Beck got to 12 months before his fall down.



BECK
2 1/2
*Started to use his new potty and is so excited to show everyone the pee in it. Get's mad if you try to wash his pee out.
*I won't is what he tell me when I ask him not to do something.
*Loves his airplanes and cars still. I love listening to him play with them. He is uses different voices for the different cars. Usually his other play car is Papa or cousin Ben.
*Loves to swim. His friend Brigham has taught him to jump in the little pool and land on his bottom. They spend a lot of time doing that.
*Loves his tramp and wants to jump a lot, way more than mom or dad does.
*Loves to be with his GEGE(Great Grandma Walker)He thinks she is just about the greatest thing in the world. They play cars and airplanes and swing on the porch eating Popsicle's. Not to mention she never ever tells him NO! She says he is too sweet to tell no too.
*He loves being HIS boat at HIS lake Utah.
*Today he wanted some of the medicine that he took when he was sick last week. I told him he did not need any because he was all better. He responded by telling me that he was just a little sick so he needed some.
*When we tell him that we love him his response is always "You love me huh"
*Likes to play with all his pals and thankfully he has many. I think his mom likes her pals that come with his pals even more.
*Loves to vacation and go on tips(trips).
*When he gets hurt he quickly tells me that candy can make it better.
*He likes his room with his stuff.
*Takes several baths a day because he thinks his boats must always be played with in the water as well as his seaplane.
*Loooves a little sip of coke (I alwasy tell him just 1 sip)
*Beck has no need for food. He will eat a pancake and spaghetti and pizza. Of course he loves snacks (fruit rollups)
*Likes to sing Child of God, Take me out to the Ball Game, Sunbeams, Love to see the Temple, Do as I am doing. If I sing the songs and put in a word that does not fit he quickly corrects me.
*He understand everything and knows his letters and numbers and can count to 20. He know his left hand and right hand.
*Likes to ride his bike to the park.
*Started his gymnastics class with his friend Brigham.
*Beck is grateful his dad goes to work to buy him toys.
*We can't forget the babba and blanket at bedtime.

7 comments:

Marian said...

Jess thanks for the update on the children. Wow Ira is getting so big and his hair is growing. I loved reading about all the things Beck can do. What darling grandchildren we have!

Heather said...

Such cute lists! I love it!

Candice said...

please post a video of Beck at gymnastics.

Matt said...

This list is cute, but it reads like a rap sheet. Is that what you were going for?

Leah said...

Wow, Beck uses the potty? That's pretty good, Jess. He's not even three! Wow. I thought you had to wait until three for boys... hmmm... that's good news.

It's funny when potty news becomes good news.

The boys look as cute as ever. And I love the new blog look.

Mrs. Brindley said...

Your boys are the cutest thing! I can't believe how big Ira is! I can't wait to see you guys again!

Becky said...

Beckham and Ben (the boy, not the toy car) need to get together and chat about potty training. I hear Beck has some solid moves for potty time.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!