Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Christmas Morning














For the past 4 years Jon and I have been able to go away on a vacation with my family during Christmas. We have great memories of spending the holidays all together as a family. We have been a bit spoiled so the thought of not waking up to the palm trees and warm tropical beaches seemed a bit rough. Man do you blame me. Here is a little memory of our Christmas 07 in the DR.



Christmas 08 was a bit chillier. I have to say that I do love the month of December and every detail leading up to the big day. I just don't care to be here on Christmas and to do the whole present thing. After sitting around a few days this year we are already planning our escape for next year. Beck may protest a bit now that he has this Santa thing down. The boys made Christmas morning fun. It was also great to have Grandma and Grandpa Walker come up. Beck loved opening things but would of been content with his Thomas the train train tracks and table. I guess you always think you need to go overboard. Jon did get some good things for the boat that will help with our Lake Powell trips so that was pretty sweet. I think he liked a year home. Candice I know you wanted videos posted so that you can see but I will have to get to that later.

5 comments:

Candice said...

so sad we missed it.
I want to see video when I get home.

Matt said...

Thank you for reminding us that the best things in life are things.

Heather said...

I'm glad Beck finally got a Santa-filled Christmas. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. We like having you in town!

Mrs. Brindley said...

I loved your Christmas card! I can't believe baby I is so big! Hope to see you soon!

Holly said...

Seriously--if I had to go to that many different parties in a 2-3 day period, I think I would go out of town, too. :) Glad you had a great Christmas, and I am SUPER glad Beck loved the Thomas the Train Stuff!!!