Monday, December 08, 2008

Temple Square Lights

It was a fairly mild night to visit the lights on Temple Square. We headed down after a busy day of running around and visiting the Candy Factory. Beck was in love with all the twinkling little lights and could not get enough. Ira enjoyed the first little bit but is not a stroller boy. He liked to be carried so that he could get up close to the lights and touch them.


Uncle Drew and Baby I



All I can say is it is a lot of work to get a quick family snap shot. So this is the best we could do.






Beck kept on telling us that he needed to swim. I had him stick his hand in the frigid cold water to prove that he would really dislike taking a dip in the dead of Winter. He told me it was warm and to take his clothes off he needed to swim. Man I love this kid.


Loves being close to his Papa Helm

2 comments:

BigBen said...

I really dig the family pic! Hilarious! At least they were both looking away! :) Were you wearing your new boots. I saw them in one of the pics! They look so great.

Marian said...

Jess - I loved seeing the lights on Temple Square. You have no idea how lucky you are to live where Christmas is celebrated so gloriously! Utah knows what Christmas is really about!