Wednesday, January 28, 2009

St George, Jan 09

Well we have been stuck indoors for the past week and a half because Ira had a bad case of the flu. We needed to get out of the house and were willing to endure Ira's screaming fits in the car to head to a warmer weather. It is amazing what 20 degrees warmer does for your spirits. We played outside and went on walks, bike rides and enjoyed lounging around. We ended our trip with both kids getting the croup. Lucky us! Oh well at least we had a little ray of sunshine for a short brief weekend.






1 comment:

Cheri said...

SAD! That makes me want to cry. So is everyone just miserable? I wish I could go there and help you get a break. :(
Is there anything you need that I can do?

I'm glad you got some playtime and warm weather! ALWAYS needed after being stuck in the house.

Oh and Ira looks so sweet on the little 4 wheeler. He has the same expression as Mark-Tyler has been giving me the last two days. Tiger got a fever and just has those sweet and delicious sad eyes that let you know he is not feeling very well. it just made me smile that Baby I and Baby Tiger still have moments they look alike. There were days when they were really little they almost could pass as twins... not so much now that they are older... but maybe in this picture and my little guy today.

Good luck with the sick kids Jess.