Tuesday, February 10, 2009


So It has almost been a full month of sickness in out home. Beck started out with a cold in January and when one child gets it so does the other. During Ira's cold he caught the flu bug for an entire week. Luckily Beck avoided this by hanging out with Grandma and GG, but Jon on the other hand did not. Once Ira recovered from the flu he got the croup which took us into the doctor. Beck was soon to follow with the croup and terrible cold. Once again we ventured to our Dr. to find out that Beck had an ear infection. Ira still not totally recovered from his last bout of croup was hit hard with it again. This resulted with another trip to the Dr. So I think we are wrapping up the cold/flu season. My kids have caught every version out there I am sure. Now Ira has had bouts of throwing due to a milk intolerance....I think. So now we get to work on this a little bit, hey at least it is not contagious because I miss my friends.

5 comments:

Cheri said...

So sad! I'm sorry Jess! Let's hope everyone is done getting sick at your house.
I have the go now from my Doctor, so we would love to go see fish or dinosaurs or whatever sometime if you all are up for it!

Kelsey said...

so... i decided Ira looks more like Jon, and Beck looks more like you! I want to see your babies, and you too! Call me :) love ya

Matt said...

I wonder if their illnesses have anything to do with their running around outside in their diapers with wet hair, eating peanut butter cups for dinner, and staying up all night?

Heather said...

So not fun. Spring cannot come soon enough!

Mandi said...

I am so sorry. Are you suffering from cabin fever or what. I hate that feeling of being stuck inside. Sometimes I just put my kids in the car and drive around. I figure my sanity is worth the gas money and extra mile put on the car. Good luck and here's praying that we have an extra long summer this year!