Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Missionary Beck

Mom: Beck are you going on a mission?
Beck: No! I will miss you
Mom: Oh Beck you should go on a mission. Daddy went on a mission to the Dominican Republic.
Beck: Okay, I will go on a mission with Daddy. I won't miss you because I will have Daddy

So we called Daddy to let him know about the plan.

Beck: Daddy I am going to go on a mission with you
Daddy: No Beck you have to go alone (how mean is that)
Beck: No with you
Daddy: Where do you want to go on your mission to?
Beck: To Primary


Beck: Mom is Candice going to go on a mission? (we gave her a call to find out)
Candice: No Beck I don't think I will be going on a mission anytime soon.
Beck: You should go on a mission to primary.

Beck is such a sweet boy and when I told him that he would have to leave me and go on a mission with the other missionaries he got this sweet concerned face. I know I have many more years and he will probably be very ready to leave me, but for now I am going to enjoy every minute of him liking me.

5 comments:

Holly said...

TOO SWEET. I am sure he will convert everyone in Primary just by singing Book of Mormon Stories!

Miss you guys tons--it was so fun to see you! BTW--I have your rice scraper that I will be sending in the mail with the pool heating check (Robyn gave it to me to give to you and I forgot. . .)

Mrs. Brindley said...

How cute is he! I can't believe how fast they grow! P.S. I love the pic of Baby I drinking coke. My kind of kid!

Carly Helm said...

He is so sweet! I bet he could get Gigi to go on a mission with him!

Unknown said...

oh that is so sweet! Sweet little Beck, you are such a good boy! Your mommy is pretty cool too!

Heather said...

I love it.