Friday, October 16, 2009

Gardner Village


I got a surprise phone call from my dearest friend Jessica Carr letting me know that she was in town and wanted to see us. My Mom, Steph, Jess and her little boy Ben joined us at Gardner village to enjoy a nice warm fall afternoon. I love seeing Jess just in person but I still love our almost daily phone conversations. She is a doll and I love her dearly.


Beckham just before he took a nose dive right into the duck pond. Poor little boy lost his footing and did a somersault hitting his head on the rocks and landing splat into the cold yucky water.



1 comment:

Robyn said...

I always wanted to go there around Halloween (still on my to do list). I am a little disappointed you didn't get an AFTER picture of Beck after his little fall. Poor guy! I hope you had a change of clothes. I am just dying that you can't even tell one bit that you are pregnant yet.