Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Take Two

Our friends Halloween party was a riot. Thanks to the Lindley's who let us all invade their home for a good cause. Everyone did a great job with their costumes and the food was fantastic.



Life in Lehi would be quite dull without my girls! I must say that WE made the party!!! Leslie I still think you are a great Mafia host and the # 1 player is Jess Lindley by my vote. Skye I want the truth about where you were last week because the chest was a little too believable.




Best Costume goes to Britney and Josh Shultz for their Kangaroo.



Ben and Jess Lindley



Look at those Hemming's. Leslie you should really grow out your hair lol!



The Greer's






I am glad Heather could be my date for most of the night since Jon was at the sad BYU game. You go Head Cheerleader. I really thought the Jazz dancer should of come out in you a little more.


Audrey and Michael. Strange pair but we make it work.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love how into Halloween you all get. It's so fun.