Saturday, October 03, 2009

Ira Robert Turns Two

Our little Baby I turned two today. Soon he will no longer be our little baby. He is such a fun little boy and makes our family very happy and keeps us all laughing. We spent the weekend in St George and celebrated our Ira's birthday there. He got to swim, jump, play at the park and drink all the baba's he wanted all day long.

* When you ask Ira a question that he agrees with, he will dramatically nod his head yes with no words spoken.
* Always wants to jump high. He tells me several times a day that he is going to jump high Mom. Really he jumps off everything and anything.
* Ira loves to be at his brothers side. He does everything with Beck and Beck is so good to him and watches out for him. Actually Ira came to Beck's rescue at the park when a little bully was bugging Beck. Ira put the bully right in his place.
* Anything I ask the boys to do Ira always responds "I want to Mom"
* Still loves his baba. I don't have any plans to take it away since that is the only thing good he eats. He is so picky thus making him a skinny skinny guy.
* His hair is a hit. I am stopped everyday for people to feel his hair.
* Ira loves to take showers. He could spend hours by himself standing under the running water.
* " I want to watch a show Mom" is a common phrase in our home. Of course he really only likes Go Diego Go. He follows right along with the show doing as they say.
* Hates nursery
* Very very busy boy and does not sit for very long.
* Communicates very well, at least I understand him.
* Gives kisses and loves and likes to say his prayers and sing the ABC song.
* LOVES books. He could have me read a book to him all day long. On each page he always asks what every little thing is on the page.







2 comments:

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Baby I! He is so cute, I just can't get over it. Give him a big hug and kiss for me!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Ira! We just love you so much!