Sunday, October 11, 2009

Meet Flo

We have a new visitor in our home that floats above the ground looking out Beck's window to the street. I like to think she is the same Flo ghost that we hunted in the Ogden graveyard in our teenage years. She seems to be a very friendly ghost so stop by and see for your self.

Jon and I have admired a home in Provo that goes all out at Halloween. The home has everything moving on motors and things popping up out of coffins and talking. Flow also floated at this home and we have envied her for years. So this was the year that Jon spent many weeks creating our very own Flow. Jon you have really outdone yourself and I love Flo very much. Halloween is great!



This is the best picture from outside I got.

5 comments:

Matt said...

Is this the same Aunt Flow that always seems to be at your house putting you in a bad mood and making Jon's life miserable?

Unknown said...

I am relieved, I was really hoping you weren't going to blog about your monthly auntie flow as well, but oh my, how this Flow will be so exciting to see!! I just want to hop in my car right now and drive down the street!!!!

Emily said...

We'll stop by today! Thanks for the heads up!

Jon said...

I believe Jess meant Flo, as in Florence.

http://m.slickdeals.net/forums/archive/index.php/archive/t-567441.html

Candice said...

lol. That is hilarious.

So where are the pics??