Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sick Sick Days

Beck and I have had the worst cold this past week and have been stuck in bed together. Since Ira was full of energy and all recovered from the sickness, my mom saved me by whisking him away. He spent a few days with Grandma and his best pal Papa. He followed my dad around all day asking Papa to play ball with him. He got to snuggle up next to them to sleep at night and really enjoyed the individual attention. One night they took him to look at Christmas light and as they left they asked Ira if he wanted a hat. Of course he wanted a hat! This is the one he chose and continued to wear up until he got home to us. So this is a picture of him right after his arrival home. Thanks uncle Drew for the hat because it is a keeper for Ira.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh gosh I feel your pain! My mother in law had to come get Noah while Paisley and I layed in bed too. Just awful! Especially being preggers! Im am so sorry! I hope you are feeling better! Thanks for the cookies last night!!! Love ya!