Friday, January 08, 2010

Costa Rica


Costa Rica was amazing! The boys loved every minute of the trip and I wish I video taped Beck as our first plane took off. Everyone knew by the end of that plane ride who Beck was because he was so excited. We had the perfect house right on the beach. We enjoyed local cuisine, Monkey's, Iguanas, Parrots, freed baby turtles into the sea, zip lined thousands of feet above the rain forest next to a active volcano, surfed and swam in the huge waves,and ate fruit non stop. Beck spent a lot of time between the beach and the pool. Ira had no fear of the ocean and pounding waves. He loved catching the hermit crabs that crawled on the beach. He and Kelsey also had a lot of fun with a frog that visited our pool one night. Ira hopped all over like a frog and loved tossing him into the pool. My family was a riot and the Bardsley family joining ours made it extra fun.





























6 comments:

Chelsea said...

What part of Costa Rica....Kyle and I were there for two weeks and traveled all over. Love it too!

Jenny said...

Wow! That looks like an awesome trip. I love the petting the frog picture.

Unknown said...

Gosh where do I start about how unfair this is? How good you look in your swim suit a month before little ruby comes, the fact that you were in Costa Rica, or that you are now tan? Really, I am changing my last name and joining your family. Let me know when your next trip is coming up and I will get right on that. lol. What's up with John's black eyes in the pic with his blue shirt on? You need to stop the abuse.

Ben and Jessica said...

It looked amazing! What more can I say! Love the pictures!

Jessica said...

Hey Jonny and Jess! Cass showed me your blog today. Your boys are adorable! And your trip to Costa Rica looks amazing. Hope you guys are doing well.

Mandi said...

I'm sitting here seriously jealous of this awesome trip. It looks like the boys had a blast playing in the sand. You look amazing as well. Love ya!