Saturday, April 10, 2010

Smorgasborg

What a fabulous time we had with the Hemming's in St.George for the weekend. It was such a blast to get away with fun friend kid free (except the Ruby). Great memories were made and we really look forward to the next getaway with everyone else.





Lester and Ryan. Don't you just hate guys names with a "RY" in them?..... Lessy certainly does.



All I can say is that I know this great sea food buffet where you can eat endless crab legs and shrimp. Not to mention the fabulous bread pudding and banana cream pie. Yummy....... oh Hemming's! Worth every penny. Oh wait I mean Smorgasbord.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ummm...1 I need some pictures. 2. I said "y" in boys names. Admit it, it is kind of girly. and 3. Dang we look hot. Especially my thighs. That cottage cheese is sexy. Almost as delicious as the schmorgesborg! Im about to bite my tongue off right now from laughing so hard and not being able to feel it because of the 20 filling I just got! I can't wait till next time!

Unknown said...

Sorry about the deleted comment...I had about 20 typos you couldn't even understand what I was writing. Guess that laughing gas is still getting to me! lol