Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sunday's






I love a nice summer Sunday. We always have a lot of fun hanging out as a family. This past Sunday we gathered at my parents to celebrate Liz and Kelsey's birthdays. These sister in laws are so much fun and are so young. Liz turned 21 and Kelsey turned 22. We love having them in our family and it has been fun to add two more sisters to the group. My kids equally love them. Liz, Jon will prepare a fantastic birthday card for your 22nd. I guess he figures that you have many more birthdays ahead.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Your kids don't look like they like us in either one of these pics!! Lol but we sure love them... The babies are the real reason we joined this Fam...:)

Kelsey said...

I'm glad you can handle two more little sisters. Yes, don't let the sqirmy pictures fool you, those babies love yiz and dels.