Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ira Where Are You????

Ira loves to play hide and seek witout a seeker. At least a couple times a week I am searching the house or backyard for Ira. I know he is around since our yard is fenced and he cannot get our the front door. I call his name and sometimes start to get a little nervous because I just cannot find him and he is not answering to my call. Tonight was just another usual occasion. I went out back and called Ira's name as I walked around the yard. I searched around the boat where he usually will hang and no Ira. I ran back inside and search the house but still no answer. Then I remebered a little hide out that Beck and his friends like to escape to in the Garden between the Corn and Zuccini. There I saw a cute little toe headed boy playing with his truck in the dirt. So sweet and innocent without a care in the entire world. I wanted to sit and watch him forever.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that is the cutest thing ever!! My heart is melting right now! I sure love him!

Unknown said...

P.S. I sure with I had a garden that my kids could hide in too. I am jealous. Thanks for the zucchini too, I can't wait to eat it!

Liz said...

Oh that is the cutest thing. And I figured out why you wont let that baby stay with me- I live in a scary neighborhood! So, I dont blame you. I love him in that garden, so cute and innocent.