Monday, September 06, 2010

Labor Day in Powell

Candice and Ira are best buddies
Uncle Alex had not been to Powell with us
since he taught Beck about Nandy.


Brother's this is blackmail.

Ruins???







Yep that's my Grandpa and my Mom
GG with the Rub's
My Dad
Papa Walker



We spent a awesome Labor Day in Paradise. Great Grandpa and Grandma Walker joined us for a few days and were great sports. We got my Grandpa to ride on the tube, dive off the boat and swim all around with us at the prime age of 79. I hope Jon and I will be visiting Lake Powell at that age with all our Great Grand babies. My Grandma enjoyed riding in the boat and she even pushed Beck around on a tube in the water, only to loose her balance on some slippery rock to take a swim. Anything for her Beck. Thanks to my Mom and Dad, we enjoyed good food, boat rides and another great trip to Powell. Man we love this place and so do our kids.

3 comments:

Jon said...

I missed the black male. Love you.

Zach Helm said...

Were you trying to post pictures of everyone else but zach(me)? You know how much I love looking at myself

Holly said...

That looks SOOOO fun!