Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh My Ira


Oh Ira....you always seem to have such a rough time grocery shopping with Mom. Today was a typical day. All you wanted to see at Walmart was the scary witch. So sad that the witch was no longer there. He threw several fits and finally at the checkout station I gave up on fighting him. I was paying the man and looked up and Ira was gone. I walked down the length of checkouts stands thinking he must just be standing by one of them. No sign of Ira boy. I walked back to the checker and asked if he saw the direction that Ira had ran. I walked back down the isles hoping to find him quickly before I had the entire store searching. I heard a tapping noise coming from one of the check stands. I followed the noise and saw these two little feet. Oh Ira.... what can a Mom say. All I know is that had he not tapped his feet the cops would of been called in long before we found him. You can call his name over and over and he will never respond. I had to laugh and snap this shot because it shows my little I's personality.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh how I remember those days! Kayla or Sienna did that to me, by hiding in the middle of a clothing rack at Walmart. I searched and searched and called and called, and she just thought it was a great game of hide and seek! PANIC!! Glad you found him before they called a lock down!!

And very impressed with your remembering to snap that pic!:)