Sunday, October 24, 2010

St. George




We spent UEA vacation in St. George. It was nice to have so many day there to swim and enjoy the beautiful weather. Beck said his favorite exercise is hiking So he had us hiking up to the cave. He is a great little hiker. I guess Jon should be thrilled since this his one of his favorite things as well. We had so much fun swimming. Beck and Ira got in the water at 9 am and stayed in until 6 pm. They are my little fish. We had a fun BBQ with the Anderson's and sat around and roasted marshmallow's and caught up. Not to mention I visited Krave 2x, thanks to the recommendation of my darling sister in law who is featured below. Love this shot Lizzy.


2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm still craving that coconut tart. Yum. Such a fun trip!

Marian said...

Little Ruby is getting a personality! I love that tongue sticking out!