Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mexican Riviera

We spent our Christmas cruising this year. The entire Helm clan (minus Ruby). Yes, I know I am terrible for leaving my baby on her very first Christmas. I still cannot believe Matt and Becky kept her for an entire week during Christmas. Jon and I had a lot of time without the boys, thanks to a terrific kid’s camp. We were able to be a part of Team Sherman, watch Liz knit and then re knit an entire neck wrap, the girls spent some time in the sauna clothed, beat Candice and Dave in a shuffle board match, Watched 2 giant Humpback Whales breech right in front of our little taxi boat, view the Mazatlan cliff divers, and have Greg (a very nice looking tourist), take us to a beautiful beach in Puerto Vallarta. For 3 years my Mom has said this is the last trip. We are glad that she can't bear the thought of sticking out a freezing cold Christmas in Utah. Such great memories are created for our family each year.






















2 comments:

Jordane said...

Great pictures! I almost felt warm just looking at them.

Heather said...

Looks amazing. I still can't believe you were THAT close to those whales!