Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Book of Mormon

This year in Primary they are encouraging the boys to bring their scriptures each week. I took the boys to the store and they each got a little Book of Mormon with their names monogrammed on them. Beck was counting down until Sunday, when he could take his very own scriptures to church. Our family has also set up some goals of reading the scriptures each night together. The boys seem to really enjoy the time that we spend doing. I am so glad that my kids have the Gospel and Primary. I also hope one day I can blow up these images and place them out at their Missionary Farwell.

4 comments:

Holly said...

They will make the cutest missionaries EVER! Of course, I'm a bit prejudiced. . .

Scott said...

Jessica--I saw your blog from when my Jessica was up for Christmas and just looked at it. Those are the cutest pictures ever. I wish I had those two young Elders in our mission. You are a good mother. Keep doing what you are doing, they will remember the stories as you read them. Send these photo's to the Church for the front of the Church New. We all need to see that!!!!!

Mrs. Brindley said...

What cute little missionaries! They are getting WAY too big! I need to see your Ruby! I can't believe she is almost one! Call me! I have another few weeks of maternity leave! I would love to see you all!

Heather said...

I love it! What a great idea!