Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Girls Girls Girls and Vegas

Life in Lehi is never dull with my crew of girls around. We took our semi annual Lehi girls only trip to Vegas this past weekend. We missed our prego Leslie, and Heather. Just not quite the same without the entire crew. Britney was a nice addition. We of course ate ,got our free cheesecake, played some great April Fools pranks, spent 2 1/2 hrs in the new H&M, and soaked up that warm weather. Never a dull or quiet moment. Now back to our simple country life.


I love our new addition to the group in this shot. Oh She is a keeper.




This is Britney's toiletry bag that contains any possible item you could ever need in your life. She keeps it packed and ready to go. I just could not get over it. I am lucky if I remeber to bring deodorant and maybe a toothbrush along.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute cute pics. I am dying laughing right now over your new blonde friend in your picture. Ahhh hahahah!

Candice said...

I was hoping you had a shot of your new friend sitting pool side.

The Greenwoods said...

Such a fun trip!! Loved every minute of it even throwing up :)