Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beck Boy



I cannot believe this little guy is wrapping up Preschool. It makes me sad to think that I will never see his cute little smiley face running out of Mrs. Lindley's. I am so glad that he loves learning and is looking forward to Kindergarten. He has been growing up in so many ways. I am glad that he still loves his Mom.

Beck's Top People: (really he keeps a ranking)
1. GG ( Great Grandma Walker) Yah no chance in ever passing her up.
2. Stephie.... this is all based on her treats hidden in her room.
3 Mom
4. Dad
5. Candice... really she should beat out Stephie. Unfortunately Candice cares for Beck's entire well being and does require him to eat good food as well as treats. This really dropped her ranking.
6. Dave
7. He does not know yet???

3 comments:

Candice said...

I think saying he likes learning is an understatement.

I guess he is no longer My Baby. Sad.

Dave Sherman said...

I am happy that I made the cuts to be one of his listed favorite people.

Holly said...

Time for a visit from Aunt Holly (and a bag full of Starbursts. . . )