Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Beck Starts Kindergarden







Beck started his first day at Meadow Elementary. He has Mrs. Caldwell. She is a new teacher. We met her last night and Beck got a tour of the class. He is very happy to be going to school. Last night we ran into a old preschool friend Maddie. She loves Beck and talks of marriage often to him. Last night when she saw Beck she walked up to him and said: "Beck I love you, I care for you, and I will marry you". Beck is clueless to it all. Luckily Beckham has his friend Beck in his class as well. Today Beck chose to ride the bus. Dad came home and we all walked together to the stop by our park. When the bus pulled up Beck was anxious to climb on. No hesitation in going to school. Tears filled my eyes as he waved goodbye to us out the front seat window. So proud of this boy. What great adventures he is going to have in Kindergarden.

1 comment:

Marian said...

It's always hard to let go...sometimes you just want to freeze your child in time...but each step forward in life brings you joy as you watch them grow and learn. I still get tears in my eyes as I watch our children be moms and dads to our grandchildren...it's a sweet joy when they walk forward in life and hold to righteous values and desires.