Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Beckham #2


I thought I better post a few more pictures of our no named son before his prodigal brother returns to our house to rule and reign over us once again. I am beginning to feel the pressure of choosing a name. I actually have several perfect names but my husband seems to have strong opinions of his own. He has given me the option of naming this one if he gets to name the next. I don't think it is worth the chance as he did want to name this baby Cub. I think we could just continue on the Beckham pattern and this one can be #2.




5 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm voting for Cub

Anonymous said...

wow look at cute little Peyton Manning

Holly said...

Kayla likes Dean, but it won't let us vote again. I voted for Finn, but while listening to her read the names, I actually really like Griffin. Of course there is always Ira. . . Just pick a name, any name. That poor son of yours isn't going to know who he is . . . :)

Robyn said...

Jess - Did you use my old modeling trick to take that picture of him with the brown background? I vote for Griffin. I think that fits.

Holly Dart said...

your boys are SOO cute. And jess- that hospital picture is ridiculous. where is the bloated face? The greasy ponytail?