Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Lake Powell

I thought I would never see the day that my husband Jon would pass up any amount of time at Lake Powell. I guess old age has begun to get the best of him. He was not up for another quick vacation even if it was to Lake Powell. Beck and I headed down for a few days with my family while Ira stayed home with Dad. Beck Loooves Lake Powell and was so sad to leave. He was very brave and would dip his face under the water. Sometimes I wonder what our family did without Beck for entertainment.

Alright Shipley family it is time for a trip to the Lake.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I haven't been to Powell for so long! I hope we can go next time. Beck looks like he is loving it!

Cole and Carly said...

Jess, that is so funny you sent me skye's website! She is in your ward? I already have an appt set up with her to do newborn pictures! I had to make the appt like in March and she was just about booked! Her pictures are amazing!

BigBen said...

Well, it looks like you had fun. Ben and I would have had a lot of fun, too! Maybe, I'll be invited another time. HA HA
JEss

UsdailyReader said...
This comment has been removed by the author.