Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just some pics


Jon and I have been craving Sushi ever since our friends the Shin's made it for us. We decided to try our own Sushi making. I even begged a Sushi restaurant to sell me a Sushi roller. It is fun and easy to make. Not to mention it tastes great.


Little Baby I loves to play with balls. He can spot a ball from a mile away.


Beck is defiantly not a fan of having his picture taken. After begging him to look at me and say cheese, this is what we end up with. Hey at least he is practicing making letters with his dinner.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Funny, he doesn't appear too defiant in that picture, he definitely appears willing and anxious to pose for the picture.

Cheri said...

Mark and I love sushi! Mark loves all of it. I am one for the cooked kind!;)

We need to learn how to make it!! Please, please, please... a lesson sometime? You could even do a video of you showing us step by step and post it on your blog!! :) ha ha ... I'm sure all your fans would love to watch it!