Thursday, February 26, 2009

What is wrong with Baby I?


My poor little boy has been through it all. Now it seems that he has a molar coming in that has bruised his gum's and they are black and blue. He was up all night with a fever that is continuing through today. He is still battling his cold that he has had for 1 1/2 months so hopefully it is not associated with that. I am trying to hold back from rushing into the Dr. since we have been 5 times just this month. He finally took a little nap and he looked so sweet with his rosy cheeks. I guess I will take advantage of cuddling and holding him. Beckham visited the Dr. this week for his 3 year checkup and was doing better but was put on another antibiotic for his cold. He is growing good and is now in the 60th percentile for weight and 75th for height. He loves that he is growing and turning into a big boy. I am not so sure I like the thought.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Jess, I don't blame you one bit for being to the doctor's 5 times with Ira. That is the WORST to have a sick baby. I would be tempted to go to a pediatric dentist. Good luck with this, I'm sorry you've been dealing with it for so long!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhh saaddd!!! Why do kids have to freakin' teeth! No fair for them! Paisley's cheeks got soo rosy too thats how I always knew she was teething. I hope he gets better soon so we can play!