Monday, March 02, 2009

St. George March 09






Anytime we are away with my family we really do get a great break from kids. My mom does so much for us when we are all around. She seriously cannot do enough. If you need a drink she is running to get you one. If you say the boys need to eat she is running to make them a lunch that they will eat. She let Beck sleep with her and my dad which in and of itself is a great break. Then we have Candice who jumps through hoops for her Baby ( Beck ) it was good Dave was on a business trip because he gets all jealous and weird haha. They spent time in the hot tub, playing tennis and going on walks. Not to mention she entertained him the ride home in my parents car. Needless to say Jon and I don't look around too much to make sure are kids are taken care of. Thanks Family you make our life with kids a whole lot easier.





It is amazing what 74 degree warmth is like after a freezing long winter. We all weekend outside in St. George enjoying the beautiul weather. We all came home with fried faces. I did not even think about putting suncreen on us.

Ira has the funniest little personality. He tends to be a pretty moody little boy. For instance if you tell him that he cannot have something then he gives you his evil eye, usually throws something at you and then lays his head in his lap pouting. The funny thing about this is that he remembers who it was that told him no and holds a grudge. He kept us laughing all weekend. He gave some of his dirtiest looks ever. He was just happy to sit in the dirt and throw rocks.



We tried to catch him in one of his angry moments.


Ira does have many happy moments in his life. He is not ALWAYS mad.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh that is soooo unfair! When we go on trips with grandma there is like 20 grandkids running around and I feel like I need a vacation from our vacation...lol. So when are we going to St. George???? we should make it happen this month!
P.S. I love the pic of Ira grabbing the pepsi straw!

Holly said...

It sounds like St. George was a BLAST. Ira can give me his evil eye any day. :)

Matt said...

Perhaps Baby I is cluing into the fact that Mommy and Daddy would rather lounge by the hot tub and tan themselves than hang out with him. Or perhaps he's able to read this blog and his little feelings are hurt that you're calling him moody. Uncle Matt loves you, Baby I. Unconditionally!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Wow......I looked like a lobster when I got home Sunday night. I guess that is what happens when I expose my pasty white winter skin to the elements. Thanks for inviting us, we had a blast!