Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Extravaganza

Our family spent Easter down in St George. We had a good time with a little rain and sunshine. My grandma likes to feed you non stop so we all left feeling like we could use a diet. Beck and Ira loved swimming and enjoying the warm weather outside.



The hunt is on. retty good odds with a ton of eggs and 2 little boys.



Beck finding his Easter basket.


Crazy Candice and Dave jumping into the freezing pool.







Dave braved the cold water




My Auntie Shelly braved the weather to hit up the egg hunt with us.



The big Easter egg hunt a a city park.

4 comments:

Ben and Jessica said...

I am jealous! Why can't I be apart of the Bob family. It looks the family had a lot of fun! The boys look great in their easter outfits! MISS YOU, THE NO KIDS and ST.GEORGE!!

Heather said...

Such cute boys. I'm glad you had a great Easter.

Unknown said...

looks like you got the hot tub hot! Yahoo!

Marian said...

Jess, I just love looking at all the pictures of Beck and Ira - oh how I miss them!