Thursday, April 09, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

All I can say is RIOT!!! These girls are in my ward and are just about the funnest people around. We ditched our total of 14 kids with their dads and headed to my Grandpa's home in St. George. We laughed, shopped, laughed, ate, laughed, sat in the hot tub til we were prunes and laughed some more. I think we chatted non stop the entire time. I loved every minute of it and cannot wait to go again with them. I am glad I get to see them often because they are the best!


We all snuggled up together at night to chat. Don't worry there were about 8 other beds in the house. We just really love being together.


Leslie fried her arms and legs in the sun. This picture does not do it justice.





Let's just say we did a lot of eating......more eating .....and did I mention eating?




Jessica Lindley, Leslie Hemming, Skye Johansen, and Me


Skye daring to try a Bubbly Tea (little gooey tapioca's in smoothies)


Poor Hobo lady we saw at In and Out Burger at midnight.

2 comments:

Cole and Carly said...

That hobo looks familiar.......

Heather said...

I'm so glad you had a great time. There is not much better than a girls' weekend out.