Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ira 19 months



Ira has been changing a lot. He is acting like a little boy more and more each day. He thinks he is as big as his brother and just goes right along with him and the other kids. Ira loves to read books and will get you a book and want to sit right on your lap to read it. He tries to say everything, and does really well. He loves to sing songs You can catch him singing the ABC's although the letters are not very clear. He also will sing Child of God and Twinkle Little Star. His personality is adorable. He has the meanest glare but will give you a little grin while doing it. It melts my heart. I love asking him if he loves me and he quickly says NO! then I pretend to cry and he comes right to my face and says something like "are you alright mom" and I say do you love me again and he very very slowly nods his head yes and will kiss me. That is his new way to tell us yes to things by nodding his head up and down at an extremely slow pace. IT is a crack up. I also love when I put him to bed at night and he is alright with it then he will tell me night night and kiss me and giggle. It is so sweet. Baby I your family thinks you are a doll and we love you!

4 comments:

Kayla Casos said...

What a cutie pie! I would love to see a video of Baby I nodding his head up and down SLOWLY. Of course, maybe we could just get together sometime and then a video wouldn't be needed.:)

Kayla Casos said...

Ok, that was me, Holly. Obviously Kayla did not sign out off of my computer.

Heather said...

I love Baby I!

Robyn said...

Oh - I miss Baby I so much. I can't believe he is talking! I am so sad I am missing all of this. You guys better be around when I come out in August!