Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ruby Sue

Little Ruby girl has many names. One of my favorites is when Ira calls her Ruby Sue. No, her middle name is not Sue.... He just likes the ring of it and I'm sure has picked it up from us sometime. Well, Ruby Sue is such a doll. We really are so in love with this baby girl. Even though she is not cuddly. Jon felt bad that he has a baby girl that will never cuddle. Sometimes I have to go and rock her after she has fallen asleep just to cuddle her. I really think she is looking so much like the boys with a little touch of myself and her Daddy's eyelashes. I also think she has a touch of her Auntie Candice in her. Especially the shape of her eyes. Lucky girl!




3 comments:

Scottkids said...

I have a non cuddler too! She is always on the go, and wants to observe the kids! She is so interested in whats going on, that I can't get her to cuddle. I go in her room and rock her all the time after she has gone to sleep.

Christina and Jared Strain said...

Little Rube's is growing up and I think I better come visit that little doll face:)

Liz said...

I've looked at this post several times now because I just can't get over that last picture. I love that ruby girl.