Friday, November 19, 2010

Where Is Ira Sleeping?

Sometimes Ira likes to get out of bed in protest. I usually find him asleep in one of these two spots. It would really crush him to know that I do always find him. Right now he is soundly sleeping underneath Beckham's bed. I still have not decided whether I will leave him or crawl under and pull him out.



This is our Lynas
When we are home, Ira is in a routine of sleeping with his blankie and of course a BABA. I say this because he is not so attached that it travels anywhere with us.Now I know he is THREE. Yes, he had a bottle. Today he threw a fit in the car and threw Ruby's at me. In retaliation I told him I threw it out the window and so they are gone. We will see how that goes. The thing is Ira takes a great nap everyday with the help of his BABA. If he stops napping I will be handing the bottle back. Something I am not willing to give up.

1 comment:

Liz said...

oh gosh i love these pictures. he's so sweet.