Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Family Fun

I love going to St. George. I don't think Jon shares the same enthusiasm as I do. I love escaping for the weekend and just relaxing and having fun with our family. Our friends Cassie and Dave and their little girl Eisley came with us so it made our trip a lot of fun. Cassie and I went on a killer tandom bike ride that did us in. I am sure I was doing all the work. We also got to see the Carr's who were in town from Arizona. Jessica my good friend gave Jon some golf swing lessons that he desperately needed!!! haha Jon. She is a awesome golfer and golfed for BYU in college. So we need to take advantage of her help any chance we can get. Thank heavens for good food, fun and friends.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Hey, I seriously need a St. George weekend. So I'm tagging you. Go to my blog copy my post and paste in on to a new one on your blog and put in your own answers. Love ya!

Mrs. Brindley said...

Hey! Your kids are so cute! I love the picture of Ira in his hat!

Anonymous said...

Hey I am pretty sure I did all the work on the bike. I am still sore and out of breath.